Saturday, April 24, 2010

ORGANIZATION THIRTEEN

Attention:

Zexion and Marluxia hereby declare the new spellings of the following words of the dictionary.


superior
X-E-M-N-A-S

pimp
X-I-G-B-A-R

ignored
X-A-L-D-I-N

creepy
V-E-X-E-N

gigantic
L-E-X-A-E-U-S

intelligent
Z-E-X-I-O-N

violent
S-A-I-X

arrogant
A-X-E-L

noisy
D-E-M-Y-X

geezer
L-U-X-O-R-D

perfection
M-A-R-L-U-X-I-A

bitch
L-A-R-X-E-N-E

emo
R-O-X-A-S

airhead
S-O-R-A


Example of Usage:

My gigantic superior is an arrogant bitch who pursues perfection. D
espite being an old geezer, he is not intelligent and remains a complete airhead who pimps on emos with his creepy and noisy laughter. When ignored, he turns violent.

New and Approved Version:

My lexaeus xemnas is an axel larxene who pursues marluxia. Despite being an old luxord, he is not zexion and remains a complete sora who xigbars on roxas with his vexen and demyx laughter. When xaldined, he turns saix.



it was fun having a meeting with XI.
i shall consider doing it again sometime.


profile

23nov



tagboard




affliates

  • 葵
  • 葵 II
  • 紅麗
  • 冬季也
  • アテェン




    credited

    blogskin by Th-Superloved-Girl
    image from youtube