Monday, May 17, 2010

Updates

it is now 4am in the morning and i have 3 hours left to sleep before i wake up and go back to work.
i shall attempt to input some content into this blog entry, however.

firstly, i'd like to apologise for my grammatical errors as well as changes in style because, at the moment, i think i'm suffering from the after-effects of reading too much Dexion/Zemyx fics. And Zexion's manner-of-speech as well as writing's affecting me some what.


Speaking of Zexion, it hurts me tremendously to find out that he has me blocked on twitter. Dear Zexy, i really apologise for my inactivity for twitter. I promise i'll muster a Good Morning and a Good night to you everyday from now on so please, don't block me? i terribly want to speak with you again, even if you reply me with semi-condescending replies, and throw me off my feet with your tsundere-ness. Although, i have to admit, the main reason why i'm still following both Demyx and you on twitter was to witness some more of Zemyx in action.


But enough of this, i shall continue with the updates.


I finally visited the tailor on Friday night with Winter, along with SD and Lauren whom i invited along. I passed SD her posters, who unrolled the A2 poster by a few centimeters and hurriedly rolled it back again, with her "WTGUPPY" face. Even Winter, who knows nuts about BASARA, was rendered momentarily speechless when a fragment of the poster was revealed to her. I myself had no idea that the poster held such powers until SD kindly unrolled the poster to show me the full glory of an A2 Date Masamune at Michelle's house.

....

Cue nose-bleeding please, thank you very much.


I am sorry.
My only impression of that particular picture was the screensized version on minitokyo, which to me, was perfectly work safe. Therefore, I didn't understand why SD was against revealing the poster in public, let alone being allowed to tack it up her wall at home.

However, Yukino has kindly explained to me that yes, the picture might have been work-safe on screen. But, when printed out, in A2 size (she emphasized A2 size a few times, and reminded me of how big A2 was), it is definitely NOT work safe.

A giant poster of your hottest crush in a white kimono, with his chest half-exposed, lying on the wooden floor with his head propped up by a hand, looking at you with half-lidded eyes and a smirk, as you remember the words that once accompanied that picture---

.....

Pardon me while I fantasize.




And now that my head is safely back on Earth, i shall continue.


I paid Michelle the rest of my deposit, and collected my Kohaku costume. I had a trial when i reached home and i conclude, that i shall be a very good-looking violinist on Cosfest Day One. Please do forgive my ego, but i really love my coat.

The four of us had dinner at the food court, where Winter continued to have fun imitating the painful cries of the baby takos. (Three of us had ajisen for dinner while SD had pepper lunch)
I can not remember our conversation, but i do have a video of Winter distributing her souvenir from Taiwan. Marshmellows creatively packed into a sanitary pad packaging; amusing how we did the distribution at the MRT station and yet were not being stared at.

I would like to apologise to Winter for not entertaining her on the MRT trip home because I had to entertain a phone call, leaving the duty to Demyx instead.


And this basically concludes my outing on Friday.





Saturday was another rather unexpected outing with my Organization Counterparts, mainly Demyx (again. why am i not surprised?) and Marluxia. I was extremely late in meeting them, because i had to ensure that my brother had had sufficient practice before his music class.
Yes, Demyx, i can understand and appreciate music even if I don't play a sitar.
And yes, I also know that you'd reply with a "I didn't say you couldn't!".

Moving on.


I dropped by Alice 88th while waiting for them to reach Golden Landmark Complex and then ran off to meet them when they did. I was formally introduced to Leon, and proceeded to compliment him on his ability to put up with Demyx and his antics. That guy was carrying a large wooden board, how can i not put two-and-two together and not assume that it was under Demyx's orders? *smirks*

It was great to see Marluxia, i havent met her since SOYB this year. (and, before i die from hunger, let me pause to enjoy a bar of chocolate.)


We headed down to Arab street, and were disappointed (not really, i suspect we were actually glad that this turn-out gives us another excuse to meet again. but, that's only my POV.) that the cloth shops were already closed. Driven by hunger, we made our way straight back to Bugis and finally decided on the food court.

Once again, bulk of the conversation was forgotten--except for the very comment on Sora's naivety and his definition of "getting laid".
The kid thinks lying on the floor and making invisible snow angel's called "getting laid".

....

I shall not attempt to correct him.
(Not, when i'm actually laughing to death, because the one roleplaying as Sora is the last person on Earth whom i'd actually deem innocent and naive.)

While ordering our food, Marluxia and i spotted Axel at the pasta store.

Re-enactment.
Zex: hey, what're you getting? *looks at chinese store*
Mar: i have no idea either... *looks at signboard on chinese store*
-at the corner of our eyes-
BOOM -insert huge blast of fire-
Zex: O.O
Mar: O.O
*exchange glances*
I see Axel. *exchange smirks*



We both had teppanyaki, and rose syrup after that. I have no idea why i fell for Marluxia's influence on drinking rose-related concoctions.

The three of us promptly made our way to Iluma afterwards to meet Sora, who was unsympathetic towards Demyx's attempts at making snide remarks about my height. And yes, I love escalators just because they give me temporary bliss of being able to tower over my taller acquaintances. I do not appreciate Demyx's means of bursting my ego. That guy should keep his hands to himself.

We took a detour to the arcade where I made a beeline for the BASARA machine. Yukimura Sanada won Date Masamune there and then. While I was very glad that i won, i was actually depressed over the fact that I slew the BASARA Warlord of Hotness.

With constant yells of "IDOWANNADIEIDOWANNADIE" and "DATE'S DEATH SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!" as well as "RAGE ON, MY BURNING SPIRIT!!!! RAWRRRRR!!!", i managed to survive about 5 rounds until i met Maeda Keiji. I admit that I lost because i was already losing concentration in the game. Plus, he was showering Sakura Petals everywhere he went.

I tried the game again, this time as Masamune. But, i am very sorry to say, i only lasted two rounds and died in the hands of the Hondam. I guess i'm more suited with Yukimura after all.
Marluxia and I watched Demyx and Sora play Jubeat after that, and then accompanied Sora to Coffee Bean to have his dinner.

There, we made a mistake of getting Demyx and Marluxia to translate the DateSana version of Romeo and Cinderella.
.... ..... .....
It is a...graphic song; very well, i shall keep that in mind.
At 11 Demyx had a curfew to stick to, so we sort of ran back home while Sora waited for Bya. I missed my 7 o' clock drama completely.......*makes mental note not to miss it again*



Sunday was a different outing altogether, this time a short one with Engracia, whom i've not met for a very, very long time. I met her at Kinokuniya, where she was happily going through the Cosmode which she had just purchased. We ran through the many titles on the shelves, her oogling over meganes while i was desperately trying to find a copy of Sengoku Strays because i want to show her the very hot crossover between Kanda and Li Xingke. (points to below post)

We left Kino for Far East to grab a snack while i searched the building for the sweaters. Visited the figurine stores to take a look, and commented on Alto's (very uke) face on the Macross Gundam packaging. I'm sorry, I do not watch MF and therefore am not sure if it is called a Gundam either.

We headed back to Ion afterwards and visited this Japanese Snacks store. It made me miss japan instantly; the fact that they made a display of almost every Snack available in the store made me hungry. I finally found the right store (besides uniqlo) which sells the sweaters and immediately notified SD. *makes mental note to self to visit Ion soon*

Engracia wanted to go to Muji (which i misheard as "kimochi" and i have no idea why), which we did. There, we were very tempted to get a $3.90 plain notebook each, but resisted the temptation and she settled for the lemon pillowmellows instead. When the lemon ooze into your mouth.....ah, please do not tempt me to run back to get one pack for myself.

I made a conclusion from that outing, which is to never ask me to lead you around town area (especially in Ion) because i am bound to get us lost. In other words, I have a very terrible sense of direction.



It is now 5am in the morning. I think i have exhausted most of what i have or want to say and i am also considerable hungry, therefore i shall proceed to end this post and sleep that hunger off.

I'd love to see you guys again soon, and if time permits. Till then, take care.


profile

23nov



tagboard




affliates

  • 葵
  • 葵 II
  • 紅麗
  • 冬季也
  • アテェン




    credited

    blogskin by Th-Superloved-Girl
    image from youtube