Yukimura
I finally found out where the "You See" comes from orz
Date
...now then you know?
Yukimura
Yeah, the fic!Dates use it now and then orz it's a Date phrase thing, right. orz
Date
you, my dear Yukimura, are slow.
Yukimura
D: it's...it's in english! D:
Date
you hear me speaking it all the time don't you? i'm hurt, you don't even remember my signature catchphrases :(
Yukimura
...*mumblesthat'sbecauseipaidmoreattentiontoyourvoiceratherthanwhatyousaid*cough*
D: *panics* ahhh it's Yukimura's fault, because I only watched the 1st, 2nd and last episodes of your battle recordings D:
Date
-smirks- you're forgiven. but do it again and i'll make sure to 'punish' you thoroughly.
Yukimura
I WILL FACE YOU WITH MY BURNING DETERMINATION!!! *grabs spears*
Date
(oh god)
and i shall take you face on, with my swordplay.
Yukimura
(close to laughing like mad at the bus stop)
Anyway, what i want to say is-- Good Morning, Masamune-dono! Hope you slept enough to be able to excel in your training today!
Date
same to you, Sanada Yukimura. I hope you will not disappoint by staying in top form today. -smirk-
Yukimura
You can count on me to stay in excellent form any day, any time! *thumps chest*
Date
that extends till dusk and beyond, i hope. -smiles brightly-
Yukimura
Ahhh--?! Masamune-dono's planning a surprise night ambush?!
Date
(OH GOD HAHAHA bya's getting traumatised)
i'd call it a courtesy visit with benefits. :)
Yukimura
Ah i see. In that case i shall tell sasuke not to bother with the extra security and all that then! but then...what benefits? o-o?
(i'm freaking the ppl on the bus out with my sporadic grins. HI BYA! MORNING! *waves hand enthusiastically* why is she traumatised? 8D LOL I JUST SAW LAUREN AT THE BUS STOP. die. Today energy level sure maintain high one.)
Date
yes benefits..you shall see when the sun retreats and night falls. you WILL enjoy the benefits -is smirking happily-
Yukimura
In that case, I can't wait for your visit, Masamune-dono! This surprise thrills me as much as our battles do! *happily anticipates*
Date
(i'm going to die of suppressed laughter on the bus xD) i won't disappoint you, Sanada Yukimura. Prepare yourself! -grins-
Yukimura
(Giving weird grins on the bus isnt any better. It's only 8.45am ohgod...)
I can't wait to see you again, Masamune-dono! Oyakata-sama punches me every time i voice this out but i do not know why! Sasuke just gives a hugh sigh when I told him that you were coming over to pay your visit of..of courtesy and benefits and and and--- *rambles on and on*
Date
Don't Worry, I'll sort them out--
Kojuuro
MASAMUNE-SAMA, WHAT IS THIS THAT I HEAR OF YOU PAYING SANADA YUKIMURA A 'COURTESY' VISIT??
Date
Shit.
Yukimura
Why are people against courtesy visits?! I thought we were trying to establish an era of love and peace and stability! *shakes head* Yukimura does not understand...
Date
(grinning for no apparent reason in the lecture hall is bad, bad, bad.) they just don't understand that i merely want to defl--i mean, establish closer ties with you.
Yukimura
(You tell me.)
And i see nothing wrong with that! D: *indignant* Oyakata-sama says i'm fate--fatra--frate--freternazing with the enemy, whatever he said.
Date
did he now? -thoughtful- i shall propose an alliance then, for your sake. old man takeda can't complain now.
Yukimura
I shall be eternally grateful to you! Nothing pleases me more at the moment than to see Masamune-dono!
THIS CONVO DID NOT TAKE PLACE ON THE 5TH OF MAY, 2010. NO, IT DID NOT TAKE PLACE.
*psychos*