holy crap i'm so damn dead i have not enough time ohgod OMG COSFEST OMG ONE MONTH NO TIME OMG DIE DIE DIE.
my june calender is totally filled up.
PLUS I HAVE WORK
WHICH MEANS CAN ONLY DO STUFF AFTER WORK.
ARGH.
DIEEE
DIE DIE DIE
okay lemme rant to myself pls omg my calender i should just show you guys my calender DIE DIE DIE.

*breathes*
okay.
1. streetfest:
vest cloth cut
vest sewing not done
badges not done
choker not done
shirt not get
pants not get
creepers not get
mike not get
bracelet done
ring done
earrings done
2. cosfest day 1
wig not cut
scar not done
boots not mod
violin not get
revolvers not done
3. cosfest day 2
weapon base made
weapon painting not done
cardboard
blue paint
gold paint
gold fabric paint
orange flat crystal
wire(?) for handle
gold ribbon
twine
below knee black socks
black duct tape
cut wig
AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
I'M DEAD.
I'M SO DEAD.
I NEED TO GO OVER TO SHINJI'S HOUSE ASAP.
OMG.
DIE.
DIEEEE.
CANNOT COMPLETE.
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.