Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ask, and you shall receive.

While walking to the bus stop opposite my house one day,
I asked god, or anyone who would listen:

"I wonder if I'll see Dem today?"


I took the bus
and stopped at the bus stop where i was supposed to change buses.

looked around,
nope.
no Dem.

I was just a bit disheartened,
but got up the second bus anyway,
and found a seat by the window.


i opened my book,
was about to start reading,
when a passenger took the empty seat next to me,
and sat down so hard,
it made me bounce up on my seat.


i swore silently,
thinking
"WHO THE EFF IS THIS BITCH"


and ignored this stranger.


i flipped a page
and was interrupted by a poke at my side


i faced this irritating bugger angrily
was about to glare my eyes off
when i saw who it was.




*glomps*



thank you for taking the bus with me ♥


profile

23nov



tagboard




affliates

  • 葵
  • 葵 II
  • 紅麗
  • 冬季也
  • アテェン




    credited

    blogskin by Th-Superloved-Girl
    image from youtube