Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JIBUN NI KAEDE!


HAHA! A rather apt response to my previous post. I HEAR YOU, OYAKATA-SAMA!!!

which is an advice i should probably follow even if i don't really know how. I've steered away from being myself, behaving more of what society expects from me rather than who i really am. I miss my old self! The loud and expressive person who doesn't let the consequences of her words and actions hold her back in whatever she do or say. Who optimistically (and probably a little foolishly) thinks that anything is possible. Who openly bullies her friends and crap rubbish like nobody's business. Remember BGT, anyone? It's a bit sad to lose her along the way. I didn't even realise how it happened...

I'd rather be a happy idiotic fool. Stupid and oblivious, yes. But definitely happy. Than a sensible, all knowing person. I mean, yes Deak's a sexy bastard and a mysterious badass, but he only appeared for what, two episodes? I'd rather be Lavi and last the entire season please, thank you very much. Okay Lavi's probably not that good an example because he's also an all-observing bookman...but you know what i mean.


profile

23nov



tagboard




affliates

  • 葵
  • 葵 II
  • 紅麗
  • 冬季也
  • アテェン




    credited

    blogskin by Th-Superloved-Girl
    image from youtube