12 August 2012
There is no such thing as fulfilling your dreams,
and every wish comes with a price.
Those whom i held closest to my heart, seem almost like strangers now.
once afraid and paranoid even at every little thought of losing them,
now descended to a quiet calm.
I think i taught myself not to care.
Caring too much hurts.
getting too close to a fire will only result in burns.
But sometimes, i wonder, how can i forget what it's like, when it was once the only thing that kept me going? Influencing every little thing I do in life, possessing my thoughts and feelings. How could I forget what it feels like to like someone, to feel happy to see them. to get excited at their mere presence, to be able to smile to myself, to joke and put down all my guards when I'm with them?
Forget.
Forget everything.
Forget all those feelings, emotions, heartaches, paranoia, joy, ecstasy, excitement, anticipation, happiness, fun times you had doing stupid things together.